Dear Nami Community,
For the convenience of users in following Nami's updates and events in the past week, thereby making the right investment decisions, from this week, Nami Exchange will summarize and recap the updates with services and products regularly every Wednesday.
Nami Weekly Recap #1 (from March 14, 2022 to March 21, 2022)
Introducing Daily Staking program with USDT APY of 8%
- In order to increase investment efficiency and benefits for users, Nami Exchange officially announced the launch of the Daily Staking program from 10:00 am on March 14, 2022 (UTC+7)
Announcement of stop supporting referral link changes
- Nami Exchange announces that we will stop supporting changing referral links / codes from 00:00 on April 1, 2022 (UTC+7).
Officially listed Kadena (KDA), ApeCoin (APE), Biswap (BSW) on spot trading
Launching of the official Discord Server
- In order to diversify communication channels and extend space for exchanging and sharing investment experiences with users as well as updating the latest events from Nami, Nami Exchange has launched the official Discord Server from 14:00 March 18, 2022 (UTC+7) at the address https://discord.gg/d4FpJ3r2Wu
1st airdrop program to Discord community with the prize up to 15 USDT
- On the occasion of the launch of the official Discord channel from Nami Exchange, at 14:00 on March 24, 2022 (UTC+7), Nami will send valuable gifts to users through the form of Airdrop program.
Officially listed 40 new USDT and VNDC trading pairs on Nami Futures
- In order to expand the investment portfolio and bring more choices to users and the community, Nami Futures announced the listing of 40 new USDT and VNDC trading pairs from 14:00 (UTC+7) on March 21, 2022.
About Nami Corporation
Nami Corp. is a FinTech startup operating in the field of Investment and Technology based on Blockchain technology. Over the years, Nami has developed an ecosystem of key products and services to comprehensively support investors, optimize community benefits with the slogan “Change mindset, make giant steps”.
Download Nami Exchange at:
Or website: https://nami.exchange/